Benefits of KashFlow
With our accounting software, you can save time, be better organised and have a better insight into your financial position by using KashFlow Online Accounting.
The software has been built with the small business in mind. We know
that you want to spend your time on what you do, not struggling with
complicated software trying to understand how it works.
That’s why our online accounting software gives you everything you
need; from Invoicing to cash flow management to VAT reports and
everything else you need at your fingertips to keep your business
running smoothly and you focused on doing what you do best - running
Read on for all the existing features and benefits that KashFlow
offers you and if there is a specific feature you are looking for that
isn't listed here then please feel free to contact us.
We offer a 60 day free trial to give you the chance to experience our online accounting service with no obligation, so sign up now to get started in a matter of minutes
Easy to use:
- Accessible from anywhere in the world
- Multiple concurrent users
- Intuitive interface
- No accounting jargon
- Free and fast support
Improves Cash Flow:
- Totally free for two months - no obligation to buy
- Low monthly payments
- No annual contract - cancel at anytime
- Reminders by email when an invoice becomes overdue
- Peace of mind knowing you will never overlook an invoice
- Save time and never forget to repeat invoice a customer
- Quickly and easily generate VAT returns
- Saves you time and money
- The freedom to respond quickly to queries regardless of where you are
- Ability to send invoices by email
- Stay on top of unpaid invoices
- Easily store and retrieve information on all of your customers and suppliers
- Record how and when payments have been made and received
- Accurate record keeping
- Create customised, tailored invoice templates
- Simplified credit control and chasing payments
- Greater control of the cash flowing into your business
- Automatic creation of invoices on a monthly or annual basis
- Statistics on customer values, average time to pay, etc.
- Identify good and bad customers
- Easily deal with any accounting queries
- Statement of account for customers and suppliers.
- Insightful graphical reports on all aspects of your business
- Visually see how your business is growing
- You and your colleagues can all access information at the same time
- Get invoices to customers quicker and receive payment quicker
Increase Customer Service Levels:
- Present a professional and organised image to your customers
- Track where each of your customers come from
- See how effective your marketing spend has been
- Three pre-written reminder letters of increasing severity
- Maintain a list of your suppliers and customers
- All data stored securely online and backed up every day.
- No longer spend time backing up your data or fretting because you still haven't done it.
- Levels of security comparable with internet banking.
- Peace of mind knowing your financial information is much more secure than it is stored on your own computer.
Fixed Price Accounting Software
period is totally free of any obligations. We do not take any payment details
from you until you are ready to subscribe.
no catch. We
simply believe that if you are given the opportunity to use KashFlow accounting
software then you will want to subscribe at the end of your trial.
are on a monthly or annual basis and include free upgrades and free support. There's no
long term commitment - you can cancel at any time.
of our small business bookkeeping software benefit from a free, no obligation 60 day trial so you can see that it genuinely is very easy to use and
After this period you will no doubt decide that you wish to continue using
KashFlow, but it's totally up to you.
You're not committing yourself to anything by taking up the free
trial offer. If you don't like it, you just walk away.
You pay one low fixed-price of £15* per month. Other products appear to be a one
off cost but actually then charge more for support and force you to pay for
upgrades. We don't think that's fair.
are subject to VAT for customers in the UK.
Support and upgrades are provided free of charge for everyone!